Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our location provides a multitude of opportunities for those interested in wildlife, hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation.
- 6 Weeks Vacation.
- Fmdh also employs an Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic PA, two General Surgeons, a Radiologist, three Crnas, and three ER PA's.
- The clinic currently includes three family practice physicians with OB experience, two Internal Medicine, two Family Nurse Practitioners, plus an OB/GYN specialist.
- Loan Repayment Negotiable.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Glasgow, MT.
- Practice is working in a Rural Health Clinic, attached to a 25 Bed Joint Commission Accredited Critical Access Hospital.
- CME Available.
- Family Friendly Practice.
- Glasgow is located in Northeastern, Montana just minutes away from the large, pristine Fort Peck Lake and Recreation Area.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- We have a very cohesive medical staff working in a collaborative environment.
- Paid Interview Expenses.
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital is a 25 bed facility located in peaceful Glasgow, Montana.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Experience the beauty of the rolling plains and wide open spaces of Eastern Montana and learn why Montana has been dubbed "The Big Sky State.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Relocation Expenses.
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital has an opportunity for an energetic Family Medicine Physician to work in a Rural Health Setting.
- Fmdh has a vision to be the best place to practice medicine and the best place to receive care in rural America.
- Excellent specialty and support services are available from visiting specialists and our well-equipped Radiology with 80 slice CT scanner, 1 magnet MRI, and tomography mammography, and Laboratory Departments.
- Health Insurance.
- Minimal Managed Care Organizations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.