Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The clinic currently includes three family practice physicians with OB experience, two Internal Medicine, two Family Nurse Practitioners, plus an OB/GYN specialist.
- We have a very cohesive medical staff working in a collaborative environment.
- Relocation Expenses.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Glasgow, MT.
- Our location provides a multitude of opportunities for those interested in wildlife, hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation.
- Health Insurance.
- 6 Weeks Vacation.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Fmdh also employs an Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic PA, two General Surgeons, a Radiologist, three Crnas, and three ER PA's.
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital has an opportunity for an energetic Family Medicine Physician to work in a Rural Health Setting.
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital is a 25 bed facility located in peaceful Glasgow, Montana.
- Fmdh has a vision to be the best place to practice medicine and the best place to receive care in rural America.
- Practice is working in a Rural Health Clinic, attached to a 25 Bed Joint Commission Accredited Critical Access Hospital.
- Glasgow is located in Northeastern, Montana just minutes away from the large, pristine Fort Peck Lake and Recreation Area.
- Family Friendly Practice.
- Loan Repayment Negotiable.
- Excellent specialty and support services are available from visiting specialists and our well-equipped Radiology with 80 slice CT scanner, 1 magnet MRI, and tomography mammography, and Laboratory Departments.
- CME Available.
- Minimal Managed Care Organizations.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Experience the beauty of the rolling plains and wide open spaces of Eastern Montana and learn why Montana has been dubbed "The Big Sky State.
- Paid Interview Expenses.
- Malpractice Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.