Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Practice Family Medicine in Central Washington - 4 days a week / No weekends!
- Monday - Thursday Schedule / No.
- Does a quiet life in a rural community near countless acres of orchards and vineyards interest you?
- Relocation Assistance.
- Income & Benefits.
- Enjoy great pay, a great schedule and an attractive quality of life in a friendly community nestled in the heart of Washington State.
- Attractive, small-town quality of life.
- Generous CME and PTO.
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- Job Number JO-1709-3124.
- Warm, dry summers with cool winters / Average annual rainfall of 7-8 inches.
- Family Medicine Opportunity.
- Easy access to I-90 and less than 90 minutes from Yakima, WA.
- A community health center, dedicated to healthcare excellence, would like to invite a Family Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Competitive Compensation plus Sign-On Bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago