Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tukwila) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HealthPoint is a non-profit, consumer-governed, Community Health Center network serving the needs of the uninsured and medically under served populations in 10 medical clinics, 7 dental clinics, 2 school-based health centers, and 4 health centers based in partner mental health offices.
- HealthPoint Community Health Center is currently looking for a full time or part time family medicine physician to join the Tukwila team.
- We are community leaders in initiating and developing collaborative relationships, as evidenced by our partnerships with educational institutions and many community agencies.
- Teaching opportunities available-Medical Students and Residency Program.
- Our progressive, mission-driven organization is dedicated to primary health care including: medical, dental, naturopathic medicine, OB/GYN care and behavioral health.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tukwila, WA.
- Signing Bonus offered**.
- Practice Here at the Intersection of Quality Care and Social Justice!
- Our supportive programs include behavioral health, nutrition counseling, acupuncture, urgent care, peer support, and case management.
- We employ over 750 staff to deliver care to 85,000 patients annually.
- We have been practicing full-spectrum outpatient family medicine in the suburban areas of Seattle, WA for over 45 years.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago