Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasco) is for an outpatient clinic.
- And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
- A great work/life balance.
- We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is the largest healthcare organization in the PNW.
- We are currently looking for a Family Medicine physician for our Miramar Health Center, located in Pasco, WA.
- About Yvfwc.
- Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice.
- State and Federal Loan repayment options.
- Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green.
- Working at Yvfwc.
- We will consistently Trust one another to work for the common good.
- If you are looking to make a difference in a community that needs your help.
- You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers.
- As an Fqhc we serve the underserved in our area - and we do it with courage and compassion.
- We will fight for Just Treatment for all individuals.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states.
- The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health.
- We will let JOY in.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Hiring bonus and relocation package.
- No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and galleries.
- Our mission celebrates diversity.
- We have the Courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
- We will create Partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- The Pacific Northwest.
- Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Monthly stipend for 3rd-year residents.
- We will foster Integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
- The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries, and vegetables.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pasco, WA.
- We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and Aids counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
- A competitive productivity-based compensation program.
- We will demonstrate Transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago