Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- This will also include a three-week break.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Covington, WA.
- Open to experienced and new resident graduates from a Family Medicine or Med-Peds program, with hospitalist specific training or experience preferred.
- Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities (30 miles from Downtown Seattle) to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are able to offer a seven on/seven off 7am-7pm schedule admitting and rounding with patients.
- Our dynamic Covington Inpatient Specialist Department is seeking a Family Medicine or Med Peds trained Hospitalist to join our team.
- They will coordinate with Physician Assistants, Specialists, ED Physicians and Hospital staff to ensure continuous care for our patients.
- This position is full-time and located at our newly constructed Covington Hospital.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.
- Current BLS, Acls, Pals and NRP for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago