Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Oak Harbor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Cabot clinic provides care to a variety of patients in Oak Harbor, covering all age groups.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package available.
- Full Time opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our busy outpatient clinic.
- The WhidbeyHealth system, which includes the medical center, three EMS stations and eight outpatient locations, employs more than 700 staff members.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oak Harbor, WA.
- Located a short drive away from Seattle and Vancouver B.C., enjoy beaches, scenic views, outdoor activities, great art, food, and much more that will make you want.
- Our new medical center opened in July 2017 and brought state of the art technology, spacious patient rooms with family areas, expanded family birth center, and critical care areas.
- The island is a great antidote for big city pressures with a great family oriented style coupled with a multitude of activities all year round.
- This Full Time position includes four 10 hour days, with Thursdays off.
- We serve the 65,000 residents of the island as well several thousand visitors to scenic Whidbey Island each year.
- Whidbey Island, Washington is an authentic Pacific Northwest vacation escape.
- Join a provider team consisting of five Family Medicine physicians and three Advanced Practice Providers.
- The Primary Care clinic is a part of WhidbeyHealth, a larger healthcare system operated by the local Critical Access Hospital, with excellent 24/7 hospitalist coverage.
- An exceptional nursing team and more than 70 physicians support a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- WhidbeyHealth Medical Center is a fully licensed and certified Critical Access Hospital, which is dedicated to providing exceptional care with compassion and respect.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago