Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hermiston) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Responsibilities include primarily administrative duties and occasional outpatient clinic coverage.
- 80% Administrative - 20% Clinical.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hermiston, OR.
- 100% outpatient with absolutely no nights, weekends, or.
- Competitive base salary DOE with full benefits and an earning potential of $240,000.
- Manage a team of highly dedicated Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Chief Medical Officer Opportunity in Family Medicine.
- Newly remodeled clinic.
- Executive level benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), malpractice w/tail, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, CME allowance, and production incentives.
- Eastern Oregon.
- Are you interested in finding a "Quality of Life" opportunity that lets you focus on practicing medicine for the underserved people of the community?
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago