Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Stevensville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Providence Medical Group - Western Montana includes more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics and health care groups in Missoula, Polson and several smaller communities.
- One to three years of post-graduate experience preferred, but motivated new grads encouraged. This position will enjoy an established patient panel covering the full-spectrum of family medicine and the benefits of working in a supportive environment at a clinic that's actively involved in its community.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- The community is rich in history and culture, with frequent community parades, plays, sports events and other gatherings.
- Successful candidates will have a passion for rural medicine and an interest in investing in a small community.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Experience all that the stunning state of Montana has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming city of Stevensville, a short drive from Missoula.
- PMG offers coordinated care by sharing EMR technology and best practices, and through its connection to two Providence hospitals: St. Patrick in Missoula and St. Joseph in Polson.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Stevensville, Montana - Seeking a well-rounded BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a dedicated and compassionate team of providers at Providence Medical Group's Stevensville Lifespan Clinic.
- Competitive compensation.
- Stevensville, Montana's first permanent settlement, is picturesque west-central community of about 1,500 residents.
- Full time position.
- The famous Bitteroot and Sapphire mountains flank the town and provide boundless outdoor recreation, from hiking and hunting to skiing and snowmobiling.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)