Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Stevensville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- PMG offers coordinated care by sharing EMR technology and best practices, and through its connection to two Providence hospitals: St. Patrick in Missoula and St. Joseph in Polson.
- Successful candidates will have a passion for rural medicine and an interest in investing in a small community.
- Full time position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Stevensville, Montana's first permanent settlement, is picturesque west-central community of about 1,500 residents.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Stevensville, Montana - Seeking a well-rounded BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a dedicated and compassionate team of providers at Providence Medical Group's Stevensville Lifespan Clinic.
- Providence Medical Group - Western Montana includes more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics and health care groups in Missoula, Polson and several smaller communities.
- The famous Bitteroot and Sapphire mountains flank the town and provide boundless outdoor recreation, from hiking and hunting to skiing and snowmobiling.
- Experience all that the stunning state of Montana has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming city of Stevensville, a short drive from Missoula.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- The community is rich in history and culture, with frequent community parades, plays, sports events and other gatherings.
- One to three years of post-graduate experience preferred, but motivated new grads encouraged. This position will enjoy an established patient panel covering the full-spectrum of family medicine and the benefits of working in a supportive environment at a clinic that's actively involved in its community.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)