Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Spokane) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails and close to exceptional skiing, whitewater rafting and other recreation.
- Our sponsoring institutions are a consortium between Washington State University, Empire Health Foundation and Providence Health & Services.
- Sacred Heart offers some of the Northwest's most advanced services, including minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, robotic surgery and sophisticated diagnostic technologies.
- Direct and indirect supervisor and instruction of resident physicians in the Sthc, hospital services and obstetrical services.
- We collaborate strongly with the Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residencies in a patient centered medical home model at the Spokane Teaching Health Clinic (Sthc).
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital has 644 beds, a medical staff of more than 900 and a service area population of about 1 million.
- With a world-class research department, excellent residency programs, and specialized centers for orthopedics, women's health, neuroscience and more, it is a medical leader on many fronts.
- Curricular and programmatic oversight.
- Spokane and eastern Washington offer high quality of life features as well, including some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature, and a mild four-season climate.
- Advising resident physicians.
- The children's hospital alone includes more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists.
- Spokane's affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education choices make it a prime destination for families and working professionals alike.
- Abbreviated direct patient care, osteopathic manipulative therapy skills favored but not required.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- A variety of administrative duties.
- Delivering didactic lectures, workshops and informal educational presentations.
- Spokane, located about halfway between the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges, is a regional medical hub, drawing patients from four states.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Home to the first OB Fellowship in the country and an Acgme accredited Sports Medicine Fellowship, we educate 10 core residents and two rural track residents a year in our brand new state of the art teaching health clinic.
- Family Medicine Residency Spokane was established in 1972 as a flagship Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with the University Of Washington School Of Medicine.
- Spokane, Washington - Family Medicine Residency Spokane seeks a full-time or part-time, flexible or full scope B/C Family Medicine physician for a faculty position with immediate availability.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)