Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Ronan) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Learn more at.
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together.
- Brand DescriptionProvidence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Optional opportunity to practice full spectrum obstetrics which would include C-sections and shared. Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package offered.
- Winters, for example, are often warmer here than in much of the Midwest and Northeast.
- Western Montana offers spectacular Rocky Mountain living.
- Clinic is an Hpsa-designated site and Nhsc scholarship recipients are encouraged. Join the dedicated, supportive and well-established team of providers at Providence Medical Group's Ronan clinic, where you'll enjoy the support of an integrated health system while practicing full-spectrum family medicine and obstetrics in a supportive environment.
- One to three years of post-graduate experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. Ideal candidate will have a passion for rural medicine and an interest in investing in a small community.
- Experience all that Montana has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming city of Ronan, where outdoor recreation opportunities in scenic splendor abound.
- Position DescriptionRonan, Montana - Seeking an exemplary Family Medicine physician with or without OB.
- PMG offers coordinated care by sharing EMR technology and best practices, and through its connection to two Providence hospitals: St. Patrick in Missoula and St. Joseph in Polson.
- The climate is relatively mild.
- The small cities and towns scattered throughout are family-friendly communities with excellent schools, friendly neighbors and lots of Western character.
- Providence Medical Group - Western Montana includes more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics and health care groups in Missoula, Polson and several smaller communities.
- Blue-ribbon trout streams, snow-capped peaks, vast pine forests and miles of trails make the region an outdoor enthusiast's dream.
- Western Montana summers are absolutely glorious, with long, adventure-inspiring days, starry nights and fresh mountain air.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)