Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Ronan) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Western Montana summers are absolutely glorious, with long, adventure-inspiring days, starry nights and fresh mountain air.
- The small cities and towns scattered throughout are family-friendly communities with excellent schools, friendly neighbors and lots of Western character.
- PMG offers coordinated care by sharing EMR technology and best practices, and through its connection to two Providence hospitals: St. Patrick in Missoula and St. Joseph in Polson.
- Experience all that Montana has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming city of Ronan, where outdoor recreation opportunities in scenic splendor abound.
- Clinic is an Hpsa-designate d site and Nhsc scholarship recipients are encouraged. Join the dedicated, supportive and well-establish ed team of providers at Providence Medical Group's Ronan clinic, where you'll enjoy the support of an integrated health system while practicing full-spectrum family medicine and obstetrics in a supportive environment.
- Ronan, Montana - Seeking an exemplary Family Medicine with Obstetrics physician to join our clinic in beautiful Big Sky country.
- Western Montana offers spectacular Rocky Mountain living.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Providence Medical Group - Western Montana includes more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics and health care groups in Missoula, Polson and several smaller communities.
- Winters, for example, are often warmer here than in much of the Midwest and Northeast.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package offered.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for rural medicine and an interest in investing in a small community.
- Full-time position.
- One to three years of post-graduate experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. OB fellowship training is required.
- Blue-ribbon trout streams, snow-capped peaks, vast pine forests and miles of trails make the region an outdoor enthusiast's dream.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- The climate is relatively mild.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)