Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is opportunity to pick up additional hospitalist shifts if that is of interest.
- Two of our family medicine providers also see patients in palliative care, hospice, and geriatric areas of their choice, when they do not have outpatient clinic appointments.
- The department is located in a new building, near the Walk In/Urgent Care Clinic and some providers choose to work in both locations.
- Our current family practice department consists of 4 Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Health, dental, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous CME and PTO plans and much more.
- This position is a guaranteed salary with RVU incentives.
- Benefis Medical Group in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking Family Practice Providers to join the Family Practice Division of our Multi-Specialty Medical Group.
- Support staff includes front office staff to register, schedule, and prior-authorize medications, and clinic staff for each provider as well as a patient navigator to help with specialty referrals.
- We offer generous benefits including.
- Office Hours and.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- BE/BC Family Practice Opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.