Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BE/BC Family Practice Opportunity.
- Our current family practice department consists of 4 Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- The department is located in a new building, near the Walk In/Urgent Care Clinic and some providers choose to work in both locations.
- Office Hours and.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- This position is a guaranteed salary with RVU incentives.
- We offer generous benefits including.
- Benefis Medical Group in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking Family Practice Providers to join the Family Practice Division of our Multi-Specialty Medical Group.
- Two of our family medicine providers also see patients in palliative care, hospice, and geriatric areas of their choice, when they do not have outpatient clinic appointments.
- Support staff includes front office staff to register, schedule, and prior-authorize medications, and clinic staff for each provider as well as a patient navigator to help with specialty referrals.
- Health, dental, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous CME and PTO plans and much more.
- There is opportunity to pick up additional hospitalist shifts if that is of interest.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago