Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Office Hours and.
- There is opportunity to pick up additional hospitalist shifts if that is of interest.
- Two of our family medicine providers also see patients in palliative care, hospice, and geriatric areas of their choice, when they do not have outpatient clinic appointments.
- We offer generous benefits including.
- Our current family practice department consists of 4 Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- The department is located in a new building, near the Walk In/Urgent Care Clinic and some providers choose to work in both locations.
- This position is a guaranteed salary with RVU incentives.
- Health, dental, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous CME and PTO plans and much more.
- Support staff includes front office staff to register, schedule, and prior-authorize medications, and clinic staff for each provider as well as a patient navigator to help with specialty referrals.
- Benefis Medical Group in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking Family Practice Providers to join the Family Practice Division of our Multi-Specialty Medical Group.
- BE/BC Family Practice Opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.