Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Great Falls) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Grow your career-while hiking, skiing, fishing and living the good life in Montana.
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months.
- Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking, trail running and snowmobiling.
- We strive to provide a great work environment that champions innovation and technology and one that supports integrity, safety and evidence-based exceptional care.
- Make Great Falls your home and enjoy.
- The Great Falls Clinic is seeking Board Eligible/Certified Family Medicine physician(s) to join a respected and successful multi-specialty group medical practice, to build upon an existing patient base.
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast.
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking kayaking snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing, golf.
- Moving & CME allowance.
- The Great Falls Clinic is a progressive, physician-owned healthcare leader-and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career.
- Excellent fishing, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- A cost of living below the national average.
- 100% outpatient.
- If you'd like to balance working in a busy, forward-thinking clinic while playing in a recreational paradise, contact Samantha at.
- Offers quick access to supporting specialists and emergent care.
- Or visit.
- Competitive wages & benefits.
- Thrive where you live.
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park.
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights.
- 1:4 weekend/walk-in rotation/evening.
- Signing bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- Farmer's markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials.
- Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana-an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
- Great Falls Clinic, located in Great Falls, Montana, is dedicated to recruiting and retaining the most contemporary physicians.
- In-house diagnostics.
- Five nearby waterfalls.
- Skiing within an hour's drive.
- Great Falls, Montana - Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers.
- Loan repayment negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago