Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Salem) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full-time position.
- Offering a wide array of restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions, Salem has something for everyone.
- Offering treatment and preventive care for all ages, the providers at WVP are dedicated to meeting their patients' healthcare needs while encouraging them in healthy lifestyle choices.
- Salem, an all-American town of approximately 160,000 citizens, is the capital of Oregon and its third largest city.
- Loan repayment program.
- Located in the center of the verdant Willamette Valley and along the banks of the mighty Willamette River, Salem is 47 miles south of Portland, an hour west of the Cascade Mountains and an hour east of the scenic beaches of the Oregon coast.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- WVP Medical Group is part of WVP Health Authority, an association of approximately 530 practicing providers serving Marion and Polk Counties in Oregon.
- The various clinics include lab services, electrocardiograms, pulmonary function testing and fully integrated EMR.
- Great opportunity to join a physician-led medical group that encourages collaboration and collective decision making.
- WVP Medical Group is comprised of five primary care clinics in the Salem metro area.
- Mental, physical and social health-WVP is concerned with the total person!
- Outpatient care only.
- Join a well-established team at WVP Medical Group.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- From historic sites and museums to theaters and music venues to over 1,800 acres of park land, Salem is simply enchanting.
- Established in 1976, WVP is committed to helping patients achieve healthy lifestyles, rather than simply treating illnesses.
- Salem, Oregon -- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with OB physician.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in Oregon's capital city.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)