Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have BLS certification.
- Valid license from ANY United States State or Territory accepted.
- AB Staffing Solutions has been a leader in providing travel health care professionals since 2002.
- When you work with Abss, you'll gain access to a nationwide network of opportunities, including rare government positions using any state license for your assignment in some of the most culturally rich locations in the country.
- 24/7 contact and support.
- Our Clients include veterans' affairs facilities, military hospitals and clinics, Indian health care facilities, and many others located throughout the the United States.
- Competitive pay rates.
- You decide.
- Cannot be under any exclusions or sanctions from Medicare/Medicaid.
- We are seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide healthcare services at one of our many healthcare facilities.
- Our recruiters are specialists in their field and here to assist you every step of the way.
- AB Staffing Solutions LLC is an Eeoc, M/F/D/V.
- At Abss we take care of our healthcare professionals!
- Our personal approach to both our clients' and employees' needs make us one of the most desirable employers in the nation.
- Must have DEA certification.
- Must be a graduate of an approved Medical Degree program.
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey.
- Family Medicine Job in Montana.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago