Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Will consider visa waiver physicians.
- 401K with match, Flex Spending Account.
- New graduates welcome!
- No OB.
- Medical and dental health package.
- Services Provided: FM, IM, Peds, Men's & Women's Health, OB/GYN, Geriatrics, & Counseling.
- Life and disability insurance, 10 hours per month PTO, and 7 12.
- Busy, growing practice looking to add a Family Medicine physician.
- Paid holidays a year.
- Start date:As soon as possible.
- Family Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- Serving our communities for several decades with an emphasis on caring for the underserved and uninsured patient population.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Current practice size is 9 physicians (including one Psychiatrist), 4 PAs, and 3 NPs.
- 4 days/week, average 32 hours/week plus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Traditional Out-Patient Clinic Setting.
- Medical care provided for 20 years to our community with an emphasis on meeting the needs of the uninsured and under-insured.
- Need 2 family medicine physicians.
- Admit pediatric patients, use hospitalist system for adult patients.
- Admit own patients for peds & newborn.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and recognized Providence Medical Home.
- Hospitalists available for adults & deliveries.
- Will consider visa waivers.
- Languages spoken by our patients: English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.
- New graduates welcome, supportive mentoring from diverse team of providers.
- Benefits: medical, dental, retirement plan, paid CME, paid CME time off, medical reimbursement plan, malpractice insurance, and potential assistance with student loan repayment.
- Specialty Services: Behavioral Health, Migrant Health Care, Social Service Resource Coordination, Lactation Support, Centering Pregnancy Prenatal Care, Diabetic Management, Hypertension Management, Pain Management, & Care Management.
- Beautiful newly remodeled clinic.
- Employed position.
- Current practice size is 10 phys, 4 NPs, and 50 staff.
- Benefits: relocation assistance, performance incentive plan, Ftca coverage and additional malpractice wrap-around plan, DEA Certificate renewal, CME reimbursement up to $2,000, 5 days of CME pay a year, Nccpa and Obma license renewal, loan repayment opportunities.
- With or without OB - prenatal care only.
- Full-time, employed position, see about 18 to 22 patients a day, 15 patients a day to start with.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago