Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · November 17, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Hours 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Outpatient clinic with friendly and caring atmosphere.
- Not able to support visas.
- Saturday 9 to noon on rotation with other providers in the office, currently once every 5 weeks.
- Care hours/wk.
- In-house lab, x-ray, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
- With this support, our primary care physicians do not receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
- Late clinic hours until 6:30PM on Mondays through Thursday - corresponding with on-. Saturday urgent care clinic coverage with on-. Use hospitalist system - No adult admission.
- Physician - Family Medicine - Out-Patient Private Practice Current practice size is 14 physicians, 3 PAs, and 2 NPs.
- Day workweek).
- Hospital privileges not required.
- Weeknights: once every 3 wks.
- Option to perform colonoscopies at hospital.
- No nursing home rounds.
- Benefits: Medical, disability, pension, 20 days vacation.
- Weekends:once every 3 months.
- Newborns and Peds are optional.
- Physician - Family Medicine - Traditional and Out-Patient Only Practice size is currently over 60 providers.
- Looking for a team player.
- Physician owned clinics, have facilities representing many specialties.
- Partnership available after 1 year.
- Physician owned clinic, have four facilities.
- Need a family medicine physician BC/BE to join a well-established primary care, outpatient practice.
- Need BC/BE family medicine physicians for traditional practice setting positions as well as out-patient only settings.
- Full-scope family medicine with a robust pediatric population.
- Full-time, employed position, 4 12.
- 32 - 36 pt.
- See 15 to 20 patients a day.
- Minor surgeries/procedures.
- Aesthetic services available.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Start Date: Flexible - looking for a physician who is a great match for the practice.
- Patient population: Mostly Oregon Health Plan patients.
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
- Current practice size: 2 physicians, 1 FNP, 1 part-time FM PA, and 17 staff.
- Family Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- New graduates welcome!
- Current physicians see ~19 - 26 pts/day.
- No obstetric work involved.
- Centricity EMR.
- Full-time, permanent, salaried position.
- Physician - Family Medicine - Indigent Care Practice size is currently over 60 providers.
- This is a very well established practice that has been a part of our communities for over 50 years.
- Good mix of insurance plans.
- Use hospitalist system.
- Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- Full-time opportunity available.
- First year guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Cannot support visas.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Friday 8-5.
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am to 6pm.
- Out-patient only setting.
- Days per week.
- Need BC/BE family medicine physicians with a strong interest in indigent care.
- Traditional practice: see patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- On-site phlebotomist.
- Physician - Family Medicine Out-Patient Private Practice Clinic Setting Busy growing practice seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician, no OB.
- Single hospital town.
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program: hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical/dental/vision/ insurance, disability & life insurance, 401K retirement plan, PTO, CME allowance & time off, 6 paid holidays, base salary plus quarterly production bonus.
- Recognized Patient Centered Primary Care Home Tier 3 status with Meaningful Use achievement.
- Expect to see 25 - 30 patients a day in the outpatient practice.
- Multi-specialty group.
- Full-time permanent (4 12.
- Potential assistance with: relocation assistance, signing bonus, student loan forgiveness/repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago