Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
2 Jobs in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certification Required.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Medical Director.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Supervising physicians, APPs and other clinical staff- as well as serving as Primary Liaison between the Medical Staff and Administration.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Family, internal, or Pediatric Medicine.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- 2 years of Clinical Medical Director experience, 2 years of Managed Care experience in a HMO or Integrated Delivery Setting, and 3 years of Utilization/ Quality Program management.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Oregon.
- Spend your days outdoors on the River kayaking, boating and skiing or just relaxing in the quaint city with wonderful attractions.
- BC a must.
- Come be a part of this beautiful community in Oregon.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Length Of Assignment: minimum 4 months or until perm is found.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Whether you like the outdoor life or the quiet down time and coziness of a community home you are in the perfect place to start a new career or spend a few months working in a location that has a little bit of everything for everyone.
- Great local restaurants and beautiful city shops.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.